You have to watch this video. Here is the link!!!
This video exemplifies the technological evolution. It is scary, but at the same time, exciting to compare this video with today´s technology, for example the I Phone 4S. It is like a robot human being, it almost thinks by itself. What will come next? Will future generations perceive the I Phone 4 S as old and outdated?
So here is another link with I Phone 5 future Features:
Definitely, this industry has growth potential. The following charts reveal the Apple Stock. Its value has raised, in spite of the fact that Steve Job died. This is today's information:
This second chart reveals Apple's stock growth behavior for the past year.
I really want to follow this stock behavior, and wait two or three years, to analyze the company's strategy, outcomes, and performance, without the fabulous leadership that Steve Jobs implemented.
Images were retrieved from Yahoo Finance.
Images were retrieved from Yahoo Finance.


No comments:
Post a Comment